4.09.2012

Ohhhh Jillian

This weekend I told myself that TODAY was going to be the day I get back into healthy eating and doing consistent exercise.  And it was!  The healthy eating part hasn't been too much of a problem for me, but I have been slacking big time on the exercise piece.

I started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred today.  I will complete the 30 days this time. No excuses.  I have started Jillian in the past, but I have never gotten past 10 days and to the second level of the DVD. 

I took some "before" pictures, but I am not comfortable posting those yet.  If I were to succeed with the DVD and transform from these pictures, then I might post them to show my transformation.  At this time, I am not that comfortable to post just the before pictures.

I also planned out my week of exercise.  I will be doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred (30 DS) for the next 3 days (4 days in total) and then give myself Friday off for rest.  I will then do 30 DS on Saturday and Sunday and possibly give myself Monday off for rest.  Then I hope to do 30 DS Tues-Friday next week.  That would equal 10 days total - 1/3 of the way through the challenge! I think planning out my exercise for the week/2 weeks will be helpful.  I will have to let you know! 

It felt good to do the DVD.  I must admit, it was a little hard.  But I know my endurance will building up this week from starting to exercise again.

Wish me luck! 



No comments:

Post a Comment