4.05.2012

It is Time!

It is time. Time to rethink my goals. Time to look back at my bucket list. Time to sign onto this blog more often.  Time for more change.

I have already been slacking on my 20 in 2012 bucket list.  #12 - blog every or every other week.... that hasn't happened.  I decided to print out my list and hang it up on the wall to our apartment! Hopefully this will motivate and remind me of the things that are important to me and the things I want to do this year.  I will be okay if I don't reach all 20 - but at least 15 of them!

I have remained positive in my thinking.  That is one thing that I have stuck to.  However, I really need to re-think my goals and my passions.  I have been questioning my job and why I have it, questioning my motivations for weight loss and if I can do it, and questioning my happiness at some points.  But I'm ready to answer those questions. 

My job - I plan to take some personal time and re-think why I LOVE what I do and why it makes me happy.  I am going to set goals for the remainder of the school year and set goals for the summer.  I have a very positive outlook on my summer planning and that next year will run more smoothly.  I am excited to be passionate again and care about my students and my surroundings.

My weight loss - I have decided to sit down TONIGHT and come up with mini goals for different weight loss marks.  I hope this will help motivate me some more.  I have also decided that tonight I will set a workout plan that I will begin immediately (today!).  I hope that with these two things, I can feel more successful with weight loss. 

My happiness - those two things above are really dragging my happiness down.  It is hard enough to be in a long distance relationship and get upset over that, but to lose my passion for my work and to feel unmotivated in my weight loss plan - well, let's just say my happiness has gone down the drain recently.  I am hoping that staying on track with my two plans I have listed above will boost my happiness and make things more positive in life.

So like I said before - It is time.  Time to change. Time to get going. Time to set goals.  Time to just make life better. And I am ready for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment