1.03.2012

.2.0.1.2.

2012. A new year. Time for some changes.  Changes with work. Changes with habits. Changes with my attitude. And many more changes.  One thing in common with all of these changes to come - increase in positivity.  That is my New Year's resolution.  Not just choosing the normal "lose weight" or "go to the gym" this year.  Choosing to just create more positivity in my life.  That comes from many things: work-life balance, weight loss, fitness/healthy lifestyle, saving money, and making more time for myself, my friends, my family and my love.

3 days into 2012, I think I have done well.  I've changed my eating habits back on track after being at home for a week.  I've created a personal to-do list for this week that includes items related to my finances, my health and my hobbies.  I've created a work to-do list to feel better and more organized.

And now, using my old blog link to start new.  Looking back at the blog posts I had on this site, I decided to start fresh.  I deleted the old posts (most were nonsense) and this will hopefully be the first of many blog posts.  I want to write about my feelings, my success, and my set backs - no matter what they are related to.  But every blog post will end the same - with a positive solution or a positive thought for myself.  I do not expect everyone to comment on this and encourage me.  I've started this blog for my personal encouragement and my personal reflection.  Any encouragement and comments will be welcomed though!

2012.  I am ready to take you on and make you the best year so far. Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment