1.11.2012

20 in 2012

I love lists. Something about making a list, crossing things out, and feeling like you accomplished something.  Just something about it.  I love lists even more when they include goals.  So I thought I should make one.  So here are 20 things I would like to accomplish in 2012. 

20 in 2012:

1.    Discover 1 new recipe per month
2.    Run a 5K (and maybe more!)
3.    Take dance classes (preferably modern/jazz or hip hop)
4.    Start baking more and trying new dessert recipes
5.    Learn to sew with a sewing machine
6.    Make friends outside of work (outside of my department & the university)
7.    BYOB Painting Night (looks fun!)
8.    Cut my hair short again (I set this as a mini-goal for weight loss)
9.    Paint/draw at least 5 times
10.Lose at least 20 lbs (would rather lose 35 though)
11.Winery tour and tasting in NC (hey, I live here now)
12.Blog once a week or every other week
13.Fix everything on my car that needs fixing (paint job, handle, windshield, etc.)
14.Winery tour and tasting in VA (heard about some places!)
15.Be smart with money (saving, spending, etc.)
16.Get a new tattoo (I’ve been wanting to for so long!)
17.Get involved in Durham LGBT community
18.Discover 5 new places to eat in Durham
19.Scrapbook (all of grad school and cruise, maybe even college)
20.Take more pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment